Most Active Stories
- Margot Adler, An NPR Journalist For Three Decades, Dies
- Remembering Jazz Musician, Columbus Native Gene Walker
- Lawmakers To Get Update On Prison Food Contractor Wednesday
- Former Newark High School Band Director Changes Plea On Sex Charges
- Council Approves Rideshare Regulations, Placing Charter Amendments On The Ballot
Originally from Burlington, Vermont, Ryan has worked for Northeast Public Radio in Albany, The Allegheny Front in Pittsburgh, and WAER in Syracuse, where his work was honored by the Syracuse Press Club. His reporting has also aired on New Hampshire Public Radio and Vermont Public Radio.
Ryan has a degree in broadcast journalism and international relations from the S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications and Maxwell School at Syracuse University.