Most Active Stories
- WCBE Presents Lake Street Dive Live From Studio A Wed. March 5, 2014 @ 2PM!
- Sassafraz: Live from Studio A REPLAY
- 9th Annual Townes Van Zandt tribute night - a benefit for WCBE! Fri. March 7th @ Dick's Den!
- WCBE Presents Caroline Smith Live From Studio A Fri. March 7, 2014@11am
- Citizens Form Group To Oppose Columbus Zoo Levy
Andy Dehus is a freelance designer with a focus in retail and restaurant interiors. Hismost recent local design was Nida’s Thai on High in the Short North. A native Ohioan, Andy is also a graduate of CCAD. Andy is a co-founder & contributor to Taco Trucks Columbus, Alt Eats Columbus, Street Eats Columbus and runs Columbus Food Adventures with Bethia leading taco truck and alt eats tours. He and Bethia spend a lot of time researching Columbus restaurants, food trucks and markets. Andy is also a board member of Slow Food Columbus.
Food and Columbus. These two words haven’t always made an exciting pair. For years Columbus was a middle-of-the-road food destination at best. That’s no longer true. We are experiencing a culinary renaissance with an abundance of talented chefs, ethnic restaurants, mobile trucks, and passionate local artisans producing everything from fabulous baked goods to micro-distilled whiskeys. In other words, it’s an exciting time to be hungry in Columbus and Foodcast will attempt to encompass all of it. Everything that’s edible in and around the city is fair game. If you can eat it, and it’s good, we’ll find it and point you in the right direction. We do the legwork, you reap the rewards.