Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- State To Replace PARCC Tests With Those Of Research Institute
- Conservative Group Warns Of Wasteful Spending In State Budget
- Columbus Girl Confronts Anti-Gay Street Preacher
- Ohio Lawmakers Send Anti-Monopoly Measure To Fall Ballot
- Pfeiffer Says Redflex Contracts Reached, Amended Legally Under Municipal Codes
Anouschka Pearlman was born in Sweden and raised in the US, Thailand, and Europe. She speaks English, Swedish, French, and German, but her preferred language has always been music. A singer-songwriter, her songs are played on radio stations worldwide. She is currently working on her 3rd album.
In addition to being a musician and actress, (Bauhaus commercials made her a familiar face in Sweden) Anouschka has worked in advertising, publishing, and film and TV production in New York and Los Angeles. She also created and taught music programs for inner city school children in Boston, Massachusetts and empowerment courses for troubled teens in Stockholm, Sweden.
Anouschka has a BA in Political Science from Tufts University, a Cum Laude Songwriting Degree from Berklee College of Music in Boston, and an MA in Natural Resource Management from Stockholm University, Sweden. In 2010, she became a qualified Nature Guide in South Africa, and she is active in wildlife conservation.