Most Active Stories
- State To Replace PARCC Tests With Those Of Research Institute
- Conservative Group Warns Of Wasteful Spending In State Budget
- Columbus Girl Confronts Anti-Gay Street Preacher
- State, Local Officials Working To Protect Public Safety During Red White And Boom
- Ohio Lawmakers Send Anti-Monopoly Measure To Fall Ballot
Bethia is the owner of Columbus Food Adventures Columbus' first food tour company. A UK native, Bethia Woolf has long been a prolific chronicler of the Columbus food scene. In addition to co-founding and running three prominent Columbus food blogs and numerous twitter accounts, she sits on the boards of Slow Food Columbus and Dine Originals Columbus and is a contributor to Crave Magazine, Columbus' dining magazine. Her in-depth knowledge of food and the Columbus food scene has been recognized in numerous local and regional media appearances. Prior to founding Columbus Food Adventures, she served as an NCAA Division 1 coach, educator, and Himalayan expedition leader.