Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- US Supreme Court Ruling On Redistricting Could Affect Ohio
- Kasich Cuts Added School Funding Dollars, Allows Severed Ties With PARCC
- Police Identify Woman Found Slain On East Side
- Former CCS Administrator Pleads No Contest In Data-Rigging Scandal
- Scottish Beer Maker Getting Local, State Tax Breaks For U.S. Headquarters Construction
Chornyak & Associates
With more than 30 years' experience in the financial planning field, Joe is the managing partner of the firm. His financial advisory philosophy is based upon broad investment diversification and conservative risk taking.
He separately holds Series 7, 63, and 24 registrations as an Investment Adviser Representative of Commonwealth Financial Network®. In 2009, Joe was named among the nation's top investment advisors by Barron's1 and was listed among the top 25 independent financial advisors in the United States by Registered Rep2 magazine in August 2010. He attended The Ohio State University business program and received the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional certification in 1982.
1Ohio advisors based on assets under management.
2National survey based on assets under management.
Accounts are managed through Commonwealth Financial Network.