Most Active Stories
- WCBE Presents Lake Street Dive Live From Studio A Wed. March 5, 2014 @ 2PM!
- Sassafraz: Live from Studio A REPLAY
- WCBE Presents Caroline Smith Live From Studio A Fri. March 7, 2014@11am
- 9th Annual Townes Van Zandt tribute night - a benefit for WCBE! Fri. March 7th @ Dick's Den!
- Education Activists, Officials Identify Loophole In 3rd Grade Reading Guarantee
A failed experiment of alien cloning at the Air Force's top secret research base. Area 50. Dan was born to a military family in 1958, and again in 1959. As a toddler, he completely trashed the base looking for "Star Trek" toys (he could not accept the fact that the popular sci-fi show would not be created for another 7 years). The air force immediately moved to a new base. Area 51. Leaving Dan behind in the desert.
Undaunted, he followed his family from base to base for the next 18 years. He maintained an illusion of normality until his babysitter (Chuck Yeager's daughter) began putting him to bed by reading "Night Gallery" horror stories. Dan's mind was permanently warped, so a career in radio was the only possible professional path. Having conquered stations from Atlantic city to Columbus, he is now recruiting minions for an eventual world take over.