Most Active Stories
- A&E Dropping Models Who Greet Store Patrons
- DeWine Rejects Marijuana Legalization Effort Backed By Former Libertarian Gubernatorial Candidate
- Portion Of I-670 On West Side To Close Tonight For Pavement Repairs And Resurfacing
- Judge Allows Waters' Discrimination Lawsuit Against OSU To Proceed
- Jeni's Reports Listeria Found In More Pints Of Ice Cream
A failed experiment of alien cloning at the Air Force's top secret research base. Area 50. Dan was born to a military family in 1958, and again in 1959. As a toddler, he completely trashed the base looking for "Star Trek" toys (he could not accept the fact that the popular sci-fi show would not be created for another 7 years). The air force immediately moved to a new base. Area 51. Leaving Dan behind in the desert.
Undaunted, he followed his family from base to base for the next 18 years. He maintained an illusion of normality until his babysitter (Chuck Yeager's daughter) began putting him to bed by reading "Night Gallery" horror stories. Dan's mind was permanently warped, so a career in radio was the only possible professional path. Having conquered stations from Atlantic city to Columbus, he is now recruiting minions for an eventual world take over.