Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Girls In Gear Program More Than Just Bikes
- OSU Student Files Excessive Use Of Force Suit Against Columbus Police
- Ohio Home Sales Up, Columbus and National Numbers Down In November
- WCBE Presents Forest & The Evergreens Live From Studio A Fri. Dec. 13, 2013 @ 1PM!
- WCBE Presents Timbre Live From Studio A Fri. Dec. 13, 2013 @ 2PM!
Geoff Nunberg is the linguist contributor on NPR's Fresh Air with Terry Gross.
He teaches at the School of Information at the University of California at Berkeley and is the author of The Way We Talk Now, Going Nucular, Talking Right and The Years of Talking Dangerously. His most recent book is Ascent of the A-Word. His website is www.geoffreynunberg.com.