Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 8 Obama Jokes That Stood Out From The White House Correspondents Dinner
- A&E Dropping Models Who Greet Store Patrons
- DeWine Rejects Marijuana Legalization Effort Backed By Former Libertarian Gubernatorial Candidate
- Judge Allows Waters' Discrimination Lawsuit Against OSU To Proceed
- Jeni's Reports Listeria Found In More Pints Of Ice Cream
John Henning Schumann
Dr. John Henning Schumann is a writer, internist, and medical educator at the University of Oklahoma School of Community Medicine in Tulsa. His medical practice consists of adult primary care, in addition to training residents and medical students. He serves as Associate Director of the Internal Medicine Residency Program at OU.
He previously worked to improve patients’ experiences at teaching hospitals in Boston and Chicago before moving to Tulsa in 2011. He writes the popular blog GlassHospital, which demystifies medicine and health care.
“Dr. John” lives in Tulsa with his wife and two children.
John's commentaries are feature of Public Radio Tulsa's daily arts and culture program StudioTulsa.