Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Remembering Jazz Musician, Columbus Native Gene Walker
- Recall Of Schwebel's Bread Products
- Council Approves Rideshare Regulations, Placing Charter Amendments On The Ballot
- City Council to Vote On Regulations To Place Referendums On Ballot
- Appeals Court Issues Stay Of Judge's Order In VLT Academy Case
Karen Feagins joined WJCT in 2005, and has worked in many different roles at the station in both radio and television. Her love of journalism and storytelling began in the 4th grade when she was named editor of the newspaper at her elementary school in Fort Walton Beach, Florida. Karen attended the University of Missouri to study Broadcast Journalism, and spent several years as a commercial television news reporter before finding her home in public broadcasting. She is now news director and head of radio programming WJCT, and assists with the production of "First Coast Connect."