Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Remembering Jazz Musician, Columbus Native Gene Walker
- Margot Adler, An NPR Journalist For Three Decades, Dies
- Lawmakers To Get Update On Prison Food Contractor Wednesday
- WCBE Presents Laura Cantrell Live From Studio A July 28, 2014 @ 2PM!
- Sorry, Lucy: The Myth Of The Misused Brain Is 100 Percent False
Kirk is a reporter for the NPR member station in Boston, WGBH, where he covers higher education, connecting the dots between post-secondary education and the economy, national security, jobs and global competitiveness. Kirk has been a reporter with Wisconsin Public Radio in Madison, Wis.; a writer and producer at WBUR in Boston; a teacher and coach at Nativity Preparatory School in New Bedford, Mass.; a Fenway Park tour guide; and a tourist abroad. Kirk received his B.A. from the College of the Holy Cross and earned his M.S. from Columbia University's Graduate School of Journalism. When he's not reporting or editing stories on campus, you can find him posting K's on the Wall at Fenway. You can follow Kirk on Twitter @KirkCarapezza.