Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Authorities Identify Victims Of Fatal Truck-School Bus Crash Downtown
- U.S. House Approves Extension Of Great Lakes Restoration Initiative
- Former CCS Data Chief Sentenced To Jail, Probation
- Nearly Two Dozen People Apply For City Council Seat
- Your Donation Can Help WCBE and Central Ohioans in Need of Food This Season!
Micah Schweizer oversees arts and culture coverage on WPM. He’s had a taste of various cultures living in Europe and several regions of the U.S., most recently southern Indiana, where he worked as an award-winning public radio reporter, host, and producer. Micah got his start in public radio at Wisconsin Public Radio and has contributed to networks including NPR and the BBC World Service. During the 2008 presidential primaries, he was a regular guest on WNYC’s The Takeaway. He received his B.A. in French and German at Bucknell University in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania. Before coming to radio, Micah worked as a teacher. In his free time, he enjoys playing the Irish flute and wrangling cats.