Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Council Opposes 26 Liquor License Renewals, Supports Same-Sex Marriage
- WCBE Presents Whetherman Live From Studio A Thurs. Dec. 18, 2014 @ 2PM!
- Ashland Man Sentenced For 2012 Slaying
- Browns' Hawkins Protests Police Shootings, Union Demands Apology
- Study: Ohioans Spend More On Less Effective Health Care
Mike has been working in the creative industry for over 12 years, where he has directed and edited multiple award-winning projects for both local and international brands. He is currently serving as Creative Director at Space Junk Media. In addition to his work at Spacejunk, Mike keeps himself busy collaborating on projects with local food groups and organizations such as Columbus Food Adventures, The North Market, Wonderland, Slow Food Columbus, ColumbusUnderground, and Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream. He's been active in volunteering for the ONE Campaign and other groups related to global health and development, enjoys traveling, supporting the local restaurant scene, as well as donating his time to cycling events and politics.