Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Jeni's Closing Stores, Pulling Product After Listeria Report
- Canned Food Suspected Source Of Local Botulism Outbreak
- Columbus Firefighter Charged With Sexually Abusing Juvenile Female Relative
- German Firm Gets Local, State Tax Breaks For Plant Expansion Project
- WCBE Presents Nicki Bluhm & The Gramblers @ The A&R Music Bar Sat. April 25, 2015!
Mike has been working in the creative industry for over 12 years, where he has directed and edited multiple award-winning projects for both local and international brands. He is currently serving as Creative Director at Space Junk Media. In addition to his work at Spacejunk, Mike keeps himself busy collaborating on projects with local food groups and organizations such as Columbus Food Adventures, The North Market, Wonderland, Slow Food Columbus, ColumbusUnderground, and Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream. He's been active in volunteering for the ONE Campaign and other groups related to global health and development, enjoys traveling, supporting the local restaurant scene, as well as donating his time to cycling events and politics.