Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- State To Replace PARCC Tests With Those Of Research Institute
- Kasich Cuts Added School Funding Dollars, Allows Severed Ties With PARCC
- Damage From Tanker Crash Forcing Replacement Of Bridge Over West Outerbelt
- Ohio Lawmakers Send Anti-Monopoly Measure To Fall Ballot
- Pfeiffer Says Redflex Contracts Reached, Amended Legally Under Municipal Codes
Mike has been working in the creative industry for over 12 years, where he has directed and edited multiple award-winning projects for both local and international brands. He is currently serving as Creative Director at Space Junk Media. In addition to his work at Spacejunk, Mike keeps himself busy collaborating on projects with local food groups and organizations such as Columbus Food Adventures, The North Market, Wonderland, Slow Food Columbus, ColumbusUnderground, and Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream. He's been active in volunteering for the ONE Campaign and other groups related to global health and development, enjoys traveling, supporting the local restaurant scene, as well as donating his time to cycling events and politics.