Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Jeni's Closing Stores, Pulling Product After Listeria Report
- Canned Food Suspected Source Of Local Botulism Outbreak
- Columbus Firefighter Charged With Sexually Abusing Juvenile Female Relative
- German Firm Gets Local, State Tax Breaks For Plant Expansion Project
- Ohio Officials Closer To Finding Botulism Source
Richelle Antczak McCuen
After an exciting, challenging and very eventful career at WCBE, I have chosen to step-down from my position as full-time membership director. I will continue to support the station as an independent consultant.
I have enjoyed my 13+ years at WCBE and appreciate having had the opportunity to help facilitate over $6 million dollars in donations from listeners. I will miss my colleagues, our members, volunteers and the station overall.
Dr. Seuss is quoted as saying, "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." That's exactly how I feel right now. Thank you for all the smiles over the years - the many, many smiles!
Membership related questions can be directed to the WCBE Membership department at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 614-365-5555. As an independent consultant to the station, I can still be reached at email@example.com.