Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Remembering Jazz Musician, Columbus Native Gene Walker
- Lawmakers To Get Update On Prison Food Contractor Wednesday
- Margot Adler, An NPR Journalist For Three Decades, Dies
- WCBE Presents Laura Cantrell Live From Studio A July 28, 2014 @ 2PM!
- Sorry, Lucy: The Myth Of The Misused Brain Is 100 Percent False
Sheryl Rich-Kern has been contributing stories for NHPR since 2006, covering education, social services, business, health care and an occasional quirky yarn that epitomizes life in New Hampshire. Sheryl’s Challenges of Autism series won the first place award for a feature story from the New Hampshire Association of Broadcasters.
In addition to producing news for NHPR, Sheryl has filed stories for Word of Mouth, as well the nationally-syndicated Environment Report, All Things Considered and Marketplace. She also writes for several business magazines.
Prior to her endeavors with radio, Sheryl worked as a public relations specialist and an adjunct college professor. She graduated Boston University with a bachelor’s degree in broadcasting and film, and earned a master’s degree in management from Lesley College in Cambridge.
Sheryl has lived in Nashua for more than 20 years.