WCBE Stories
2:45 am
Wed July 19, 2006

6:33am newscast

Columbus, OH – The death of a baby boy may of been caused by sexual assault...A former boxing champion in court for misdemeanor charges...Ride your motorcycles to work today...The naked photographer wants to keep practicing law...The owner of a gay club agrees to set health guidelines...The military has found remains of two Ohio WWII soldiers...Sun rays cause 90% of sun cancer and the other 10% comes from...