Most Active Stories
- WCBE Presents Lake Street Dive Live From Studio A Wed. March 5, 2014 @ 2PM!
- Sassafraz: Live from Studio A REPLAY
- WCBE Presents Caroline Smith Live From Studio A Fri. March 7, 2014@11am
- Education Activists, Officials Identify Loophole In 3rd Grade Reading Guarantee
- 9th Annual Townes Van Zandt tribute night - a benefit for WCBE! Fri. March 7th @ Dick's Den!
Fri September 6, 2013
Authorities Probing Agent Of Browns' Little
North Carolina investigators say a Georgia-based sports agent may have violated sports agent laws by providing more than 20 thousand dollars in cash and benefits to former Tar Heels and current Cleveland Browns wide receiver Greg Little in 2010.
Investigators say Little told them Terry Watson of the Watson Sports Agency provided him with a monthly cash allowance in addition to travel expenses and other payments. Little also reimbursed former tutor Jennifer Wiley for expenses paid on his behalf with money received from Watson or a financial adviser, according to a probable cause affidavit. The NCAA investigation into the matter is closed.