Most Active Stories
- WCBE Presents Lake Street Dive Live From Studio A Wed. March 5, 2014 @ 2PM!
- Sassafraz: Live from Studio A REPLAY
- 9th Annual Townes Van Zandt tribute night - a benefit for WCBE! Fri. March 7th @ Dick's Den!
- WCBE Presents Caroline Smith Live From Studio A Fri. March 7, 2014@11am
- Citizens Form Group To Oppose Columbus Zoo Levy
Thu August 22, 2013
Boyce Shocked By Indictment Of Former Deputy
Former Democratic State Treasurer Kevin Boyce says he's shocked by the indictment of his former deputy in an alleged bribery scheme while in office.
Boyce, a former Columbus City Council member who now serves in the Ohio House, saying in a written statement any wrongdoing should be fully prosecuted. Prosecutors say 38-year-old Amer Ahmad and others conspired to enrich themselves and their businesses by securing lucrative state business between 2009 and 2011. Ahmad has pleaded not guilty to all charges, including money laundering, wire fraud and bribery.