Most Active Stories
- WCBE Presents Lake Street Dive Live From Studio A Wed. March 5, 2014 @ 2PM!
- Sassafraz: Live from Studio A REPLAY
- 9th Annual Townes Van Zandt tribute night - a benefit for WCBE! Fri. March 7th @ Dick's Den!
- WCBE Presents Caroline Smith Live From Studio A Fri. March 7, 2014@11am
- Citizens Form Group To Oppose Columbus Zoo Levy
Fri August 31, 2012
Canton Resident Arrested In Case Of Burned Woman
Authorities have made an arrest in the death of a woman found covered in burns and suffering on the side of a rural Ohio road.
Mike Foley reports.
The Muskingum County Sheriff's Office says charges of aggravated murder, kidnapping and aggravated arson were filed Friday against 20-year-old Katrina Marie Culberson of Canton. A driver found 29-year-year-old Celeste Fronsman early Sunday on a road northeast of Zanesville. She had been raped and burned, and had a strap around her neck. She died two days later at a Columbus hospital. The Franklin County coroner ruled the death a homicide but says it'll be four to six weeks before the exact cause of death can be determined because of how badly she was burned.