Most Active Stories
- WCBE Presents Lake Street Dive Live From Studio A Wed. March 5, 2014 @ 2PM!
- Sassafraz: Live from Studio A REPLAY
- 9th Annual Townes Van Zandt tribute night - a benefit for WCBE! Fri. March 7th @ Dick's Den!
- WCBE Presents Caroline Smith Live From Studio A Fri. March 7, 2014@11am
- Citizens Form Group To Oppose Columbus Zoo Levy
Sat January 26, 2013
Charges Dropped Against Ohio Man Who Applauded School Shooting
A judge has dismissed a criminal charge against an Ohio man who praised the shooter who killed 20 children and 6 adults at a Connecticut school in December. Right after the school massacre, Joseph Resovsky of Columbia Station had written an on-line commentary that outraged many people, and he was charged with inducing panic, but now the charge has been dropped. The American Civil Liberties Union and lawyer Jeffrey Gamso defended Resovsky. At the start of an interview with Ohio Public Radio’s Bill Cohen, Gamso reads the inflammatory statement his client had written.
That’s lawyer Jeffrey Gamso of the Ohio chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union. Asked if the ACLU would agree that police should at least keep a close watch on the man who had applauded the Connecticut school shooter, Gamso said --- no.