Most Active Stories
- Authorities Identify Victims Of Fatal Truck-School Bus Crash Downtown
- U.S. House Approves Extension Of Great Lakes Restoration Initiative
- Former CCS Data Chief Sentenced To Jail, Probation
- Nearly Two Dozen People Apply For City Council Seat
- Your Donation Can Help WCBE and Central Ohioans in Need of Food This Season!
Fri April 25, 2014
Chief Says Fire Cop For Drug Use, Sexual Harassment
Columbus Safety Director Mitch Brown has scheduled a May 6th hearing to decide whether to uphold a recommendation by Police Chief Kim Jacobs to terminate an officer accused of using drugs for the past five years.
Officer James Hassey is also accused by female colleagues of making derogatory and lewd remarks. Hassey has yet to publicly comment.