Most Active Stories
- Authorities Identify Victims Of Fatal Truck-School Bus Crash Downtown
- Council Opposes 26 Liquor License Renewals, Supports Same-Sex Marriage
- Nearly Two Dozen People Apply For City Council Seat
- Madison Township Crash Claims One Life
- Your Donation Can Help WCBE and Central Ohioans in Need of Food This Season!
Thu October 11, 2012
Chornyak & Associates Matching Challenge!
This morning until 9am, Chornyak & Associates challenges you to make a donation in support of WCBE for the fall fund drive! And when you do, Chornyak & Associates will match your donation, dollar for dollar. That means $25 turns into $50; a $100 contribution turns into $200. Don’t wait to make your pledge of support to WCBE; take advantage of this matching opportunity now! Call now (614) 365-5711 and thanks!
"We believe that WCBE provides balanced and in-depth news and programming that greatly enhances life's enjoyment and fulfillment, and that contributing toward the on-going success and growth of this NPR channel will provide a meaningful and long-term benefit to Chornyak & Associates and our clients. Therefore, we are pleased to support WCBE in honor of our clients, which provides a genuine and meaningful return-on-investment for them and our community at-large."
~ Joseph Chornyak Sr., Managing Partner at Chornyak & Associates
Listen to the audio clip to hear why Chornyak & Associates supports WCBE.