Most Active Stories
- State Struggles To Deal With Rising Numbers of Mentally Ill Inmates In Prisons
- Cincinnati Restaurant Owner Apologies For Bruce Jenner "Joke"
- Improperly Canned Food Confirmed As Source Of Lancaster Botulism Outbreak
- Columbus To Get Its First Protected Bicycle Lane
- Jeni's Reports Listeria Found In More Pints Of Ice Cream
Wed January 9, 2013
Cinema Classics January 3, 2013: Uncut Spaghetti Westerns
Johnny goes on at uncut length about one of his fav genres. Spaghetti Westerns. John has some opinions as well.
A Cinema Classic: Uncut Spaghetti Westerns
Award-winning Cinema Classics discusses great movies then and now. From films, genres, directors, and actors to everything else in between, the hosts don't always agree, but they are always fun and informative.
Cinema Classics is regularly broadcast at 8:01 pm Thursday on WCBE 90.5 FM and streaming at WCBE.org. Stay connected on Facebook.
John DeSando is also co-host of WCBE’s It’s Movie Time and appears on Fox 28 TV’s Idol Chatter and Man Panel. Contact him at JDeSando@Columbus.rr.com
Johnny DiLoretto is a longtime Columbus media personality, the co-host of Foodcast, and the director of operations at the Gateway Film Center. Contact him at email@example.com