Most Active Stories
- State Struggles To Deal With Rising Numbers of Mentally Ill Inmates In Prisons
- Cincinnati Restaurant Owner Apologies For Bruce Jenner "Joke"
- Improperly Canned Food Confirmed As Source Of Lancaster Botulism Outbreak
- Columbus To Get Its First Protected Bicycle Lane
- Local Chess Coach Charged With Abusing Young Girl
Wed November 27, 2013
Cinema Classics Nov 28, '13: Holiday Classics, pt. 1
John and Johnny look at the Gateway Film Center's first two holiday classics: Miracle on 34th St. and Meet Me in St. Louis.
A Cinema Classic: Holiday Classics, pt.1
Award-winning Cinema Classics discusses great movies then and now. From films, genres, directors, and actors to everything else in between, the hosts don't always agree, but they are always fun and informative.
Cinema Classics is regularly broadcast at 8:01 pm Thursday on WCBE 90.5 FM and streaming at WCBE.org. Stay connected on Facebook.
John DeSando is also co-host of WCBE’s It’s Movie Time. Contact him at JDeSando@Columbus.rr.com
Johnny DiLoretto is a longtime Columbus media personality, the co-host of Foodcast, and the director of operations at the Gateway Film Center. Contact him at email@example.com