Most Active Stories
- Divers Pull Body Of One Of Two Drowning Victims From Olentangy
- Police Identify Two Suspects In Slaying Of Innocent Bystander
- More Ohio Children In Poverty Than During Great Recession
- Athens County Woman Again Applies For Same-Sex Divorce
- Pennsylvania Firm Getting Ohio Tax Dollars To Replace Buckeye Lake Dam
Tue October 22, 2013
Cleveland Kidnap Victims Subject Of Book Project
Two of the three women held captive for a decade in a Cleveland house are collaborating with a Pulitzer Prize-winning team of Washington Post reporters to create a book about their ordeal.
An attorney for Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus says they will work with Cleveland native Mary Jordan and her husband.
Berry, DeJesus and Michelle Knight were kidnapped between 2002 and 2004 by Ariel Castro, who hanged himself in his prison cell in September.