Most Active Stories
- Ohio Plays Role In History Following SCOTUS Decision On Same-Sex Marriage
- Ballot Board Approves Cannabis Control Amendment For 2016 Ballot
- Possible Anti-Monopoly Ballot Issue Could Trump Pot Vote
- Locals Working To Preserve Original Port Columbus Terminal
- Body Found Is One Of Missing Southern Ohio Women
Fri May 2, 2014
Cleveland Kidnapping Survivor Changes Name
One of the three women who survived a decade of captivity inside of a Cleveland home is changing her name.
Michelle Knight tells NBC that she now goes by the name of Lillian Rose Lee. She, along with Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus, escaped last year. Berry and DeJesus are among several people who will recognized by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at an event on Tuesday. The organization says they displayed courage and resilience and gave hope to families still searching for missing children. It is not clear if they will attend the event in Washington DC. The three were held captive by 53-year-old Ariel Castro, who committed suicide in prison.