Most Active Stories
- WCBE Presents Lake Street Dive Live From Studio A Wed. March 5, 2014 @ 2PM!
- Sassafraz: Live from Studio A REPLAY
- 9th Annual Townes Van Zandt tribute night - a benefit for WCBE! Fri. March 7th @ Dick's Den!
- Families Of Chardon H.S. Shooting Victims File Suit
- WCBE Presents Caroline Smith Live From Studio A Fri. March 7, 2014@11am
Fri June 29, 2007
Columbus Bar Assocation launches online directory of lawyers
Columbus, OH –
The Columbus Bar Association has created a website for Central Ohio residents to find area attorneys. Liamlaw.com debuted earlier this month and enters a booming market. Industry experts say internet searches for legal help are at an all-time high with one search engine site last year receiving more than 600 thousand searches for Columbus and Central Ohio lawyers. Columbus Bar Association President Nelson Genshaft tells Mike Foley that high traffic on the web sparked the creation of the liam site.
Nelson Genshaft serves as President for the 5-thousand-member Columbus Bar Association. The fee for attorneys to be on the website is $300 per moth, but he says that's not out of line for traditional forms of advertising, which many feel are less effective. Genshaft says 100 attorneys will have profiles on the website in time for a heavy july marketing campaign. The goal is to have 300 attorneys on the site by the end of the month.