Most Active Stories
- Authorities Identify Victims Of Fatal Truck-School Bus Crash Downtown
- U.S. House Approves Extension Of Great Lakes Restoration Initiative
- Former CCS Data Chief Sentenced To Jail, Probation
- Nearly Two Dozen People Apply For City Council Seat
- Your Donation Can Help WCBE and Central Ohioans in Need of Food This Season!
Thu December 12, 2013
Columbus Expanding Curbside Recycling
More Columbus residents will be able to recycle for free next year.
City officials say the curbside recycling program will be expanded to include apartment buildings and condominium complexes that have city trash service. The city will begin delivering blue recycling bins to those 15 thousand residents in February. Columbus Mayor Michael Coleman says the program launched in the summer of 2012 has been a success.