Most Active Stories
- Authorities Identify Victims Of Fatal Truck-School Bus Crash Downtown
- U.S. House Approves Extension Of Great Lakes Restoration Initiative
- Former CCS Data Chief Sentenced To Jail, Probation
- Nearly Two Dozen People Apply For City Council Seat
- Your Donation Can Help WCBE and Central Ohioans in Need of Food This Season!
Thu February 20, 2014
Cookie Maker Gets State, Local Tax Breaks
The flower-selling company that owns Cheryl’s Cookies is expanding its facility in Westerville.
JobsOhio chief John Minor says the 4.8 million dollar expansion will increase the company’s payroll.
Minor is not saying what state tax breaks were offered to keep the cookie maker in central Ohio. The city of Westerville also offered tax breaks to the company. Last December, the parent company reported a quarterly profit of 266 million dollars.