Most Active Stories
- WCBE Presents Lake Street Dive Live From Studio A Wed. March 5, 2014 @ 2PM!
- Sassafraz: Live from Studio A REPLAY
- 9th Annual Townes Van Zandt tribute night - a benefit for WCBE! Fri. March 7th @ Dick's Den!
- WCBE Presents Caroline Smith Live From Studio A Fri. March 7, 2014@11am
- Citizens Form Group To Oppose Columbus Zoo Levy
Thu September 12, 2013
Cordle Enters Not Guilty Plea
The Powell man who confessed in an online video to causing a fatal wrong-way crash on I-670 in June after a night of heavy drinking will plead guilty in the case next week.
Matthew Cordle entered a preliminary plea of not guilty yesterday in a procedural move allowing a judge to be appointed to accept a guilty plea. Cordle attempted to enter the plea on Tuesday, but a judge delayed the move. Cordle's attorneys say he will plead guilty next week to aggravated vehicular homicide to make good on his pledge to accept responsibility for the crash. In the video posted last week, Cordle admits he killed 61-year-old Vincent Canzani and says he "made a mistake" when he decided to drive.