Most Active Stories
- FirstEnergy Making Push For New Plan, Opponents Dub It A Coal Plant Bailout
- Whistleblower's Allegations Raise Questions About Charter School Spending
- Group Challenges Ohio Voting Procedures
- Columbus Foundation's "The Big Give" Starts At 10 A.M. Today
- WCBE Presents The Bros. Landreth Live From Studio A Thurs. May 14, 2015 @ 2PM!
Thu January 28, 2010
Cuyahoga County judge denies change of venue request for accused Cleveland serial killer, and Ohio death row inmate asks state Supreme Court to delay execution while he seeks new trial. This and more in Thursday's noon newscast.
Columbus, OH – Stories include: