Most Active Stories
- Anti-Fracking Measure Will Not Make Columbus' November Ballot
- Proposed Bill To Give Firefighters Special Cancer Prevention, Treatment
- Police Identify Two Suspects In Slaying Of Innocent Bystander
- Divers Pull Body Of One Of Two Drowning Victims From Olentangy
- WCBE Presents Radio Birds Live From Studio A Thurs. July 23, 2015 @ 2PM!
Wed November 4, 2009
Death penalty temporarily on hold in Ohio, but Ohio Supreme Court sets two new execution dates, and Columbus Police identify woman's body found yesterday in Scioto River south of Greenlawn Ave. bridge. This and more in Wednesday's noon newscast.
Columbus, OH – Stories include: