Most Active Stories
- FirstEnergy Making Push For New Plan, Opponents Dub It A Coal Plant Bailout
- Whistleblower's Allegations Raise Questions About Charter School Spending
- Group Challenges Ohio Voting Procedures
- Columbus Foundation's "The Big Give" Starts At 10 A.M. Today
- WCBE Presents The Bros. Landreth Live From Studio A Thurs. May 14, 2015 @ 2PM!
Wed November 4, 2009
Death penalty temporarily on hold in Ohio, but Ohio Supreme Court sets two new execution dates, and Columbus Police identify woman's body found yesterday in Scioto River south of Greenlawn Ave. bridge. This and more in Wednesday's noon newscast.
Columbus, OH – Stories include: