Most Active Stories
- Portman Weighs In On Surge Of Unaccompanied Central American Minors Crossing U.S. border
- Suspect In Hocking County Murder Shoots Self
- Farmer In Kasich Radio Ad Not Just A Farmer
- Troubled Charter School Chain Subject Of Federal, State Probes
- Unemployment Benefits Debt Looms Over State - And Future Unemployed
Alana's Benefit Dinner
Mon January 13, 2014
Delicious Dining with WCBE
It’s time for our 4th annual dinner at Alana’s! WCBE invites you to join our staff for an evening of delicious dining featuring cuisine made from local, seasonal ingredients sourced from Ohio farms - on Monday, January 27th at Alana’s Food and Wine.
- Cost is $58 per person with all proceeds benefiting WCBE.
- Reservations accepted at (614) 365-5555.
- Bar opens at 5:30pm. Cash and credit card payments accepted.
- Dinner at 6:30pm.
- Reservations MUST be made with WCBE. Cut off date for reservations is Friday, 1/24. (This event will sell out.)
- Call (614) 365-5555.
- Donate and reserve your ticket(s) online. IMPORTANT: select "Ticket Purchase" as your designation.
- This event has a "no cancellation/no refund" policy. If a paid reservation is a "no show", the ticket $ will be considered a donation to WCBE. The event will also take place regardless of weather conditions.
Tapas style - Small plates of the most requested dishes from Alana's 14 years in business including: black bean hummus on pumpkin focaccia, golden corn cakes with chile lime sauce, sherry roasted beets w/freekeh tabouli, piri piri of tofu and shoots all spicy-like, chopped salad with olives and blue cheese tossed in a provocative vinegar, a distinguished loaf of pork veal and beef with mashed potatoes and sassy sauce, garam masala and pumpkin risotto, and PBJ bars with sorghum & sour cream ice cream.
Please let us know if you are vegan or vegetarian; we got you covered.
MORE ABOUT ALANA'S FOOD & WINE
Alana’s Food and Wine, located on High Street three blocks north of the Ohio State University, has been a gourmet destination for over 10 years. Serving a daily changing menu, Chef Alana Shock focuses on local, seasonal ingredients sourced from Ohio farms to craft her “five star” cuisine.
Alana’s Food & Wine | 2333 North High Street | Columbus, OH 43202
UPCOMING VIP CONCERTS