Most Active Stories
- WCBE Presents Lake Street Dive Live From Studio A Wed. March 5, 2014 @ 2PM!
- Sassafraz: Live from Studio A REPLAY
- 9th Annual Townes Van Zandt tribute night - a benefit for WCBE! Fri. March 7th @ Dick's Den!
- WCBE Presents Caroline Smith Live From Studio A Fri. March 7, 2014@11am
- Citizens Form Group To Oppose Columbus Zoo Levy
Sat September 22, 2012
Despite Romney Missteps, Campaign Far From Over
Originally published on Sat September 22, 2012 4:54 pm
In a move to perhaps change the topic after a turbulent few weeks, Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney released his 2011 tax returns. But the move has not silenced his critics. With just 45 days until Election Day, weekends on All Things Considered guest host Jacki Lyden speaks with NPR's White House Correspondent Ari Shapiro about the candidate's next steps. Lyden also checks in with Walter Shapiro who says Romney's video-taped comments at a Miami fundraiser may be his Dukakis-tank moment, and also with republican strategist Ed Rogers of the Washington Post about Romney's possible comeback moment.