Most Active Stories
- FirstEnergy Making Push For New Plan, Opponents Dub It A Coal Plant Bailout
- Whistleblower's Allegations Raise Questions About Charter School Spending
- Group Challenges Ohio Voting Procedures
- Columbus Foundation's "The Big Give" Starts At 10 A.M. Today
- WCBE Presents The Bros. Landreth Live From Studio A Thurs. May 14, 2015 @ 2PM!
Sat September 22, 2012
Despite Romney Missteps, Campaign Far From Over
Originally published on Sat September 22, 2012 4:54 pm
In a move to perhaps change the topic after a turbulent few weeks, Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney released his 2011 tax returns. But the move has not silenced his critics. With just 45 days until Election Day, weekends on All Things Considered guest host Jacki Lyden speaks with NPR's White House Correspondent Ari Shapiro about the candidate's next steps. Lyden also checks in with Walter Shapiro who says Romney's video-taped comments at a Miami fundraiser may be his Dukakis-tank moment, and also with republican strategist Ed Rogers of the Washington Post about Romney's possible comeback moment.