Most Active Stories
- State Struggles To Deal With Rising Numbers of Mentally Ill Inmates In Prisons
- Cincinnati Restaurant Owner Apologies For Bruce Jenner "Joke"
- Improperly Canned Food Confirmed As Source Of Lancaster Botulism Outbreak
- Columbus To Get Its First Protected Bicycle Lane
- Local Chess Coach Charged With Abusing Young Girl
Dick and Jane
Fri November 30, 2012
Dick and Jane Song of the Week: "Invisible"
Look over here. Look over there. Look everywhere. Do you see me sittin’ there? Do I have to stare? Let me close the door of opportunity. Do I have to be noticed in a picture? ‘Cause you don’t see me.
Am I invisible? Am I invisible? Am I invisible? Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Am I invisible?
Am I like a blinding wall? Just supposed to stand tall? Waiting for your response? Waiting for you to see me? Am I supposed to be that way? Sitting, waiting all day? Sitting, smiling at you?
Am I invisible? Am I invisible to you? Or would you understand me in my dance? Am I invisible? ‘Cause you don’t see me!
lyrics by Angel H / music by Mary Lynn Gloeckle / mixed by Joseph Anthony Camerlengo / recorded at The Poppermost / music video by Ernie Pouttu