Most Active Stories
- US Supreme Court Ruling On Redistricting Could Affect Ohio
- Kasich Cuts Added School Funding Dollars, Allows Severed Ties With PARCC
- Police Identify Woman Found Slain On East Side
- Former CCS Administrator Pleads No Contest In Data-Rigging Scandal
- Scottish Beer Maker Getting Local, State Tax Breaks For U.S. Headquarters Construction
Member Portal Incentive
Fri October 12, 2012
Earn WCBE an Extra $25
As listenership grows, so does WCBE’s membership base. Every listener plays an important role in WCBE’s success and we’d like to keep in touch with you.
If ever given a gift to WCBE, then you’re in our database. This week (10/11-10/17/12), you can help us reach our goal by going online to wcbe.org and updating your member profile through our newly released member portal.
There you can manage your profile and track you’re giving history, sign-up for newsletters, and print tax receipts. And when you do, Chornyak & Associates will donate $25 on your behalf to WCBE. That’s an extra $25 towards your favorite NPR programs, and all you have to do is go online and create or update your member profile. That’s WCBE.ORG – and thanks for being part of the ‘CBE family!
Fall 2012 Fundraiser