Most Active Stories
- Anti-Fracking Measure Will Not Make Columbus' November Ballot
- Proposed Bill To Give Firefighters Special Cancer Prevention, Treatment
- Police Identify Two Suspects In Slaying Of Innocent Bystander
- Divers Pull Body Of One Of Two Drowning Victims From Olentangy
- WCBE Presents Radio Birds Live From Studio A Thurs. July 23, 2015 @ 2PM!
Fri October 9, 2009
EPA says parts of Ohio and two other states failed to meet microscopic particle polution standards, and Columbus' Children's Hospital will restrict patient visitation to immediate family over 12 years old. This plus more in Friday's morning newscast.
Columbus, OH – Stories include: