Most Active Stories
- US Supreme Court Ruling On Redistricting Could Affect Ohio
- Kasich Cuts Added School Funding Dollars, Allows Severed Ties With PARCC
- Police Identify Woman Found Slain On East Side
- Former CCS Administrator Pleads No Contest In Data-Rigging Scandal
- Scottish Beer Maker Getting Local, State Tax Breaks For U.S. Headquarters Construction
Wed July 11, 2012
Episode 383: What The Health Care Decision Means For Peoples' Lives
Originally published on Mon July 2, 2012 10:19 am
The Supreme Court's decision to uphold the health-care law will change peoples' lives. On today's show, we talk to a few of those people.
When the ruling came down, we were visiting people who work at a health insurance agency in Connecticut. The Court's ruling means the company needs to find a new line of business or close down altogether. (Here's more on our visit.)
Also, we hear how people's lives changed when they lost health insurance — and when they got it.