Most Active Stories
- WCBE Presents Lake Street Dive Live From Studio A Wed. March 5, 2014 @ 2PM!
- Sassafraz: Live from Studio A REPLAY
- 9th Annual Townes Van Zandt tribute night - a benefit for WCBE! Fri. March 7th @ Dick's Den!
- WCBE Presents Caroline Smith Live From Studio A Fri. March 7, 2014@11am
- Citizens Form Group To Oppose Columbus Zoo Levy
Tue July 23, 2013
Four Buckeyes Including Top Tailback Disciplined
Ohio State football coach Urban Meyer disciplined four members of his team yesterday for separate incidents. Meyer suspended top rusher Carlos Hyde pending the outcome of an alleged assault.
Hyde has been named as a person of interest in a weekend assault against a woman in a downtown Columbus bar. Starting defensive back Bradley Roby is being investigated for another assault in Indiana. As a result, Roby will not attend Big Ten media days this week and could face additional discipline pending the outcome of his case. Meyer also took disciplinary action against two freshmen who were involved in legal issues in the past week - tight end Marcus Baugh and defensive lineman Tim Gardner. Baugh has been removed from all team activities and will sit out the first game of the season for his arrest last weekend for underage possession of alcohol and possessing a fake identification. His actions will also result in the loss of his summer aid. Gardner will not be a part of the 20-13 team after being charged Saturday night by Columbus police with obstruction of official business.