Most Active Stories
- WCBE Evening Announcer Wayne Self Passes Away at 57
- OU, OSU Students Protest Ferguson Grand Jury Decision
- Coleman Will Not Run Again; Speculation Begins On Mayoral Possibilities
- Local Taxpayer Money Approved For Promoting NHL All-Star Game, Developing "Food Action Plan"
- It's Movie Time Nov. 28, '14: Whiplash
Fri August 9, 2013
Four More People Charged In Burning Body Case
Prosecutors have charged four people with helping cover up the fatal shooting of a man in Muskingum County whose burning body was found by utility workers in Morgan County last month.
19-year-old Shaquille Davis was arraigned yesterday in the death of 24-year-old Phillip Kimbro Junior. The other suspects charged in the case are 21-year-old Marcia Harris, her mother Billie, 18-year-old Tiffany Peace and 21-year-old Samantha Drabik. They are scheduled for arraignment today. Prosecutors say they cleaned up the crime scene, removed evidence, helped hide Davis and gave false information to police. Prosecutors have yet to release a motive in the slaying.