Most Active Stories
- FirstEnergy Making Push For New Plan, Opponents Dub It A Coal Plant Bailout
- Whistleblower's Allegations Raise Questions About Charter School Spending
- Group Challenges Ohio Voting Procedures
- Columbus Foundation's "The Big Give" Starts At 10 A.M. Today
- WCBE Presents The Bros. Landreth Live From Studio A Thurs. May 14, 2015 @ 2PM!
Tue June 11, 2013
Four Ohio Athletes On Police Blotter
Cleveland Indians pitcher Chris Perez and his wife have pleaded not guilty to misdemeanor possession after marijuana was mailed to their Rocky River home in their dog's name.
They will be arraigned on June 19th. Cincinnati Bengals cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones has been arrested and jailed on an assault charge after police say he tried to hurt a woman in a Cincinnati bar last week. Jones was released on his own recognizance with his arraignment scheduled for today. Former Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Chad Johnson will serve 30 days in jail after violating probation in a domestic violence case involving his now former-wife. A plea deal that called for no jail time fell apart Monday after Johnson playfully slapped his attorney on the behind in court. And Former University of Akron point guard Alex Abreu has pleaded guilty to drug charges for accepting a package containing five pounds of marijuana last March. The judge suspended his two year prison sentence and waived his 5 thousand dollar fine. Abreu remains suspended indefinitely from the men's basketball team.