Most Active Stories
- Authorities Identify Victims Of Fatal Truck-School Bus Crash Downtown
- U.S. House Approves Extension Of Great Lakes Restoration Initiative
- Former CCS Data Chief Sentenced To Jail, Probation
- Nearly Two Dozen People Apply For City Council Seat
- Your Donation Can Help WCBE and Central Ohioans in Need of Food This Season!
Fri October 25, 2013
Guilty Pleas In Kimbro Case
Three women accused of helping cover up a Muskingum County slaying have pleaded guilty.
Sentencing is pending for 40-year-old Billie Harris, her 21-year-old daughter Marcia, and 22-year-old Samantha Drabik. They are charged with helping 19-year-old Shaquille Davis cover up the July shooting death of 24-year-old Phillip Kimbro Junior. His burning body was found in Morgan County. Davis goes to trial in January. A fourth alleged accomplice, 18-year-old Tiffany Peace, is scheduled for trial on Tuesday.