Most Active Stories
- Authorities Identify Victims Of Fatal Truck-School Bus Crash Downtown
- U.S. House Approves Extension Of Great Lakes Restoration Initiative
- Former CCS Data Chief Sentenced To Jail, Probation
- Nearly Two Dozen People Apply For City Council Seat
- Your Donation Can Help WCBE and Central Ohioans in Need of Food This Season!
Tue January 14, 2014
Hamilton County Juvenile Court Judge Indicted On Ninth Addtional Charge
A ninth felony count has been added to the charges against a Hamilton County Juvenile Court judge.
Tracie Hunter was indicted Tuesday on a charge of misuse of credit cards. The grand jury action follows last week's indictments on eight counts, including allegations that Hunter used county credit cards to pay legal filing fees in lawsuits against her. The latest charge alleges that she used a county card to pay Supreme Court filing fees, with misuse in the range between $1,000 and $7,500. Hunter hasn't responded directly to the charges against her but has indicated she believes she is being targeted because of changes she was bringing to the court. She has been suspended by the state Supreme Court. She is due in court Friday.