Most Active Stories
- Authorities Identify Victims Of Fatal Truck-School Bus Crash Downtown
- U.S. House Approves Extension Of Great Lakes Restoration Initiative
- Former CCS Data Chief Sentenced To Jail, Probation
- Nearly Two Dozen People Apply For City Council Seat
- Your Donation Can Help WCBE and Central Ohioans in Need of Food This Season!
Thu October 31, 2013
Happy Halloween from WCBE & NPR!
Boo! Thinking about making an NPR carved pumpkin? Can you handle the Scariest Hashtag Ever? Read on...if you dare!
It's fall y'all! No tricks here, just treats: check out these NPR-themed stencils to inspire your pumpkin carving. If you use these templates to carve a pumpkin or if public radio otherwise inspires your Halloween celebrations, email a picture to email@example.com. NPR will post the collection here and on their Facebook page on Halloween. You can also post them to WCBE's Facebook page!
Throughout the day, NPR fans and staff alike are chiming in with various creative and creepy plays-on-words using the hashtag #NPRHalloweenNames. We especially loved 'Mourning Edition,' 'StoryCorpse' and 'Flesh Air.' Click here to see what other listeners have conjured up on Twitter. Which was your favorite? And if you're not Terry Gross-ed out after you finish reading the tweets, there's still time before Halloween to come up with more #NPRHalloweenNames. (Not that we're counting!)
Are you up for more NPR Halloween fun? Check out more articles from NPR.org!
Have a very safe and fun Halloween!