Listen

Health Officials Blame Norovirus For Sickening Shawnee Hills Restaurant Patrons

Jul 11, 2018

Credit iaconos.com
Delaware County health officials say lab testing has confirmed the norovirus is responsible for sickening six people who ate at a Shawnee Hills restaurant. 

Officials have not determined the source of the virus that sickened the patrons at Iacono's Pizza and Restaurant. A recent health department inspection found 32 violations, including unsafe food temperatures and a lack of proper dating of foods.