Most Active Stories
- WCBE Presents Scott Miller Live From Studio A Fri. July 11, 2014 @ 2PM!
- ACLU Asks Prisons Department To End Contract With Food Company
- What Choice Of Cleveland To Host 2016 RNC Means For GOP And Ohio
- Ohio Veterans Urged To Take Advantage Of Bonus
- Second Teen Charged In Connection With South Linden Slaying
Mon June 11, 2012
Health Savings Accounts = Tax Deductions
HSAs or Health Savings Accounts can provide significant tax deductions as well as help you deal with rising health care costs. However, they are not for everyone. Please read this month's lead article to learn if an HSA makes sense for your family.
I found an intriguing article in Forbes magazine that I think you might find interesting. It points out some danger signs that may indicate that you may not be as secure in your job as you think you are. We can no longer be complacent in our career position as we may have been in the past. With people changing jobs on an average of every three years, we have to be circumspect and willing to stretch our comfort zone. Student loan debt has been in the news a lot recently. Did you know that some institutions of higher learning in the U.S. are actually doing away with loans as a means of student financial aid? Choosing carefully the college or university that your children attend can help control the amount of debt they incur and have to pay off upon graduation. Don't miss this significant article from Yahoo! finance.
Shots - Health Blog