Most Active Stories
- WCBE Presents Lake Street Dive Live From Studio A Wed. March 5, 2014 @ 2PM!
- Sassafraz: Live from Studio A REPLAY
- 9th Annual Townes Van Zandt tribute night - a benefit for WCBE! Fri. March 7th @ Dick's Den!
- WCBE Presents Caroline Smith Live From Studio A Fri. March 7, 2014@11am
- Citizens Form Group To Oppose Columbus Zoo Levy
Fri April 13, 2012
Holy Hail! Photos, Videos Show Texas Storm's Fury; Drifts 4-Feet Deep
Originally published on Fri April 13, 2012 7:46 am
Photos and videos from Wednesday's hail storm that hit part of the Texas panhandle tell a pretty amazing story.
Nickel-sized hailstones fell so fast and so furiously that they were pushed into drifts that in some places ended up about 4-feet high.
The National Weather Service's Amarillo office has more images and explanations on its Facebook page.