Most Active Stories
- Authorities Identify Victims Of Fatal Truck-School Bus Crash Downtown
- U.S. House Approves Extension Of Great Lakes Restoration Initiative
- Former CCS Data Chief Sentenced To Jail, Probation
- Nearly Two Dozen People Apply For City Council Seat
- Your Donation Can Help WCBE and Central Ohioans in Need of Food This Season!
Around the Nation
Wed May 14, 2014
Hotel Guests Find Many Things To Complain About
RENEE MONTAGNE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Renee Montagne. If you're requesting a dead mouse for your hotel room, it probably means you brought your pet boa along on your vacation. That's just one of the strange requests - and complaints - reported by hotel staff to the travel website Skyscanner. Among the weirder complaints: The waiter was too handsome and the ice cream too cold and no steak on the vegetarian menu. Plus, one guest groaned that his girlfriend's snoring kept him awake. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.