Most Active Stories
- WCBE Presents Lake Street Dive Live From Studio A Wed. March 5, 2014 @ 2PM!
- Sassafraz: Live from Studio A REPLAY
- 9th Annual Townes Van Zandt tribute night - a benefit for WCBE! Fri. March 7th @ Dick's Den!
- WCBE Presents Caroline Smith Live From Studio A Fri. March 7, 2014@11am
- Education Activists, Officials Identify Loophole In 3rd Grade Reading Guarantee
Arts + Life
Fri September 20, 2013
How It Sounds To Be 59
Originally published on Fri September 20, 2013 12:34 pm
Susan Houseworth Herrel, 59, is a research coordinator at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. She lives with a 90-pound black Labrador retriever.
What does your life sound like? Send a recording of four sounds that tell the story of your life — at this moment in time — to email@example.com. Please include your name, age and where you live. You may be contacted for an interview.
If you're not sure how to record your sound story, please go to NPR's Tumblr for instructions.
Produced by Art Silverman
The Protojournalist: Experimental storytelling for the LURVers – Listeners, Users, Readers, Viewers – of NPR. @NPRtpj