Most Active Stories
- FBI Investigating Sale Of Mayor Coleman's Former Home
- Ohio Plays Role In History Following SCOTUS Decision On Same-Sex Marriage
- Ballot Board Approves Cannabis Control Amendment For 2016 Ballot
- Possible Anti-Monopoly Ballot Issue Could Trump Pot Vote
- Locals Working To Preserve Original Port Columbus Terminal
Fri January 31, 2014
Husted Defends His Record In Office
A liberal strategy group is forming to help Democrats win Secretaries of State offices around the country.
Special attention will be focused on Ohio's race. Incumbent Republican Jon Husted is also getting national attention after an article published in The Huffington Post accused him of taking steps toward greater voter suppression. The article was written by a Cincinnati City Council member. Husted appeared before an Associated Press forum Thursday and defended his office's work to improve elections. He says the rhetoric is reckless.
Husted says he has helped make voting easier and improved election integrity.