Most Active Stories
- Authorities Identify Victims Of Fatal Truck-School Bus Crash Downtown
- U.S. House Approves Extension Of Great Lakes Restoration Initiative
- Former CCS Data Chief Sentenced To Jail, Probation
- Nearly Two Dozen People Apply For City Council Seat
- Your Donation Can Help WCBE and Central Ohioans in Need of Food This Season!
Thu April 17, 2014
Jackets Fall In Game One At Pittsburgh
Brandon Sutter's third period goal capped the Penguins' rally from a two-goal deficit and lifted Pittsburgh over the visiting Columbus Blue Jackets 4-3 last night in game one of the Eastern Conference quarterfinals. Jackets coach Todd Richards.
Jack Johnson, Mark Letestu and Derek Mackenzie scored for the Blue Jackets, who saw the franchise record in postseason games fall to 0-5. Johnson says the team remains optimistic despite the loss.
Game two is Saturday in Pittsburgh.