Most Active Stories
- FBI Investigating Sale Of Mayor Coleman's Former Home
- Ohio Plays Role In History Following SCOTUS Decision On Same-Sex Marriage
- Ballot Board Approves Cannabis Control Amendment For 2016 Ballot
- Possible Anti-Monopoly Ballot Issue Could Trump Pot Vote
- Locals Working To Preserve Original Port Columbus Terminal
Thu April 17, 2014
Jackets Fall In Game One At Pittsburgh
Brandon Sutter's third period goal capped the Penguins' rally from a two-goal deficit and lifted Pittsburgh over the visiting Columbus Blue Jackets 4-3 last night in game one of the Eastern Conference quarterfinals. Jackets coach Todd Richards.
Jack Johnson, Mark Letestu and Derek Mackenzie scored for the Blue Jackets, who saw the franchise record in postseason games fall to 0-5. Johnson says the team remains optimistic despite the loss.
Game two is Saturday in Pittsburgh.