Most Active Stories
- US Supreme Court Ruling On Redistricting Could Affect Ohio
- Kasich Cuts Added School Funding Dollars, Allows Severed Ties With PARCC
- Police Identify Woman Found Slain On East Side
- Former CCS Administrator Pleads No Contest In Data-Rigging Scandal
- Scottish Beer Maker Getting Local, State Tax Breaks For U.S. Headquarters Construction
Thu April 17, 2014
Jackets Fall In Game One At Pittsburgh
Brandon Sutter's third period goal capped the Penguins' rally from a two-goal deficit and lifted Pittsburgh over the visiting Columbus Blue Jackets 4-3 last night in game one of the Eastern Conference quarterfinals. Jackets coach Todd Richards.
Jack Johnson, Mark Letestu and Derek Mackenzie scored for the Blue Jackets, who saw the franchise record in postseason games fall to 0-5. Johnson says the team remains optimistic despite the loss.
Game two is Saturday in Pittsburgh.